Return Center Module Operator - 1684 - Johnstown NY (Johnstown, NY)
Johnstown, New York, USA DHL Supply Chain 2545474 15/11/2018Jetzt bewerben
Opens and verifies returned merchandise, scans merchandise, and places freight in proper locations.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage product using powered equipment.
- Verify proper item is in the original packaging in preparation for scanning.
- Assure accurate and proper processing of all freight utilizing the scanning system.
- Identify items that require special processing or separation (e.g. hazardous material, store services, research, salvage).
- Ensure that scanned freight reaches the appropriate destination (e.g. slot, destroy, salvage).
- Stack and tape pallets in a safe manner.
- Observe all safety and sanitation standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Material handling equipment certification, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten