Learning & Development Specialist
As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for customers through customized logistics solutions based on globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services components. We bring sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing to finished goods delivery and return services.
• Close cooperation with the local HR country teams and management
• Schedule and execute local trainings according to defined curriculum and local
• Experience with talent management and graduate programs
• Work closely with the Global L&D Manager to ensure the global L&D strategy is
being followed for all programs and initiatives.
• Responsible for end to end learning processes within the scope, including
training need analysis, design, delivery and measure.
• Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make
recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
• Present in-person and online training sessions
• Strong background as a Learning and Development Specialist
• Strong training background is essential
• Experience Delivering Workshops and Programmes
• Willing to travel accross CZ/SK region
• Fluent English and Czech is required
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
• Attention to detail
What do we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Yearly bonus
• Extra week of holiday
• You will organize your working hours
• Pension insurance
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Solutions k.s.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn