Field Sales Executive Jakarta
Role Summary :
Responsible for revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities.
Main Responsibilities :
• Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a ‘personal service’.
• Act as the customers’ main point of contact, by liasing closely with the relevant departments within DHL to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately.
• Work as a customer contact with the user departments in key account customers, feedback the user situation to National Customer Channel for the formation of account strategy
• Produce information for management necessary to evaluate performance vs. key performance indicators
• Ensure co-operation with other members of the sales team and throughout the sales force.
• Ensure that all customer issues relating to customer service, service recovery and credit control are coordinated and managed through the relevant DHL departments.
• Meet regularly with the Marketing and Sales management to evaluate the personal sales plan/strategy so as to ensure that the required revenue and shipment results can be achieved.
• Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments e.g. Operations, to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to customers. All non-sales activities or diversionary activities should be handled by Sales Admin Support or Customer Support Executives.
• Develop an Annual customer call cycle (Planned and Unplanned Maintenance) to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gain any competitor held businesses to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved.
• Complete GSP sales reporting requirements in a timely manner, which includes “Productivity This Week”, “Productivity Next Week” and “New Business Commitments Gained”.
• Complete Brick Wall and Relationship Balance Sheet Scorecard for the Top 20 accounts in their sales territory.
• Adhere to regional standard profit margins and discount guidelines.
• Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximises growth within the existing customer base.
• Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
• Conversion of qualified leads into customers (First Time Buyers) and develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
• Continually develop knowledge of DHL’s products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
• Ensure all customer agreements are cost sensitive so as to ensure a suggested minimum pricing tariff is set and adhered too. Any deviations from this tariff require management’s agreement and justifications.
• Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
• Analyse and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
• Incumbent has no direct reports and authority over country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless he/she must be able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions/actions.
• Minimal bachelor degree, preferably in Economics or Business with broad knowledge of Sales
• At least 2-3 years experience in sales; used dealing with corporate.
• Posses a high level of intelligence, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work in a team and has a good organization skills
• Able to manage, develop relationship and negotiate at all levels of management
• Must be innovative, good communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Maintains effective performance under pressure.
• Fluency in English (written & spoken)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Indonesia