Forklift Operator - 1166 - Jackson MO MWRC (Jackson, MO)
Come work for a dynamic international company, the leader in worldwide logistics and supply chain management!
DIRECT HIRE FORKLIFT OPENINGS IN JACKSON
~NO FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - WE WILL TRAIN YOU!~
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Start at $12.50 - $13.25 per hour, depending on shift and schedule
- Retention bonuses up to $3,000!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits at very low cost to you
- 401(k) with company match
- Quarterly attendance bonuses
- Employee referral program up to $200
- Full forklift training and certification program
- Dedicated trainers on all shifts to focus on your development
- Our program provides the tools and attention needed for you to succeed
- Safety committee - Help contribute to a safer workplace for everyone
- Steering Committee - Have a say in improving our company
- Positive working environment with an emphasis on teamwork and innovation
- Career advancement - Our site places high importance on personal development and promotion from within
- Tobacco free facility and grounds
- Additional hours possible during business fluctuations
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn