Industrial Engineering Intern (Summer)
Industrial Engineer Internship
DHL Express, the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most international companies is looking for an Industrial Engineering Intern to join our team.
Our internship program allows students the opportunity to obtain valuable, applicable work experience in a fast-paced, and challenging environment. This is a 3 month internship can be based out of Irvine, CA.
Top performers in this internship will have the opportunity to be hired on full-time, upon successful completion.
- Develop tools to provide volume, facility, vehicle, and staffing forecasts
- Develop automation to sustain existing engineering and service related tools
- Complete work measurement analyses to develop standards for labor utilization
- Conducts studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow for maximum production
- Conducts studies to determine methods for maximizing the utilization of production facilities and personnel by restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating workstations and equipment.
- Documents standard operating procedures an work methods
- Senior in 4 year degree of Industrial Engineering, Computer Programing or similar technical discipline
- SQL and Web based programming
- Statistical Analysis
- Ability to work in cross-functional, collaborative teams
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Strong time management skills
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express US
Day time only