Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
In Insurance & Risk Management (IRM) we focus on being trusted advisors by connecting with business colleagues and understanding their needs. We manage and mitigate risk and deliver quality insurance products and services to protect the company’s employees, assets and liabilities and to meet its contractual obligations to customers across the group.
If this is something that interests you, then read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Contribute to an internal environment of collaborative claims handling teamwork and promote a positive IRM service provision.
- Navigate, network and establish cross border relationships to leverage best practices and execute program-wide claims strategies through internal claims management communities.
- Challenge current work procedures and recommend process improvement or development.
- Support standard reports and processes for monitoring and benchmarking all claim activity and present to management.
- Participate in claims meetings and align with other IRM business areas in support of mutual goals.
- Manage processes and claims information exchange between business units & IRM, including business account managers and other key process stakeholders.
- Responsible for claims handling. Develop processes that continually improve the consistency and reliability of the service provided.
- Day to day review of recovery opportunities for casualty claims.
- Undertake continuous professional development to ensure technical knowledge remains up to date.
- Share and support fellow team members’ competency, knowledge and awareness associated to the claims handling process.
- Implement and follow claims handling manuals to ensure the claims handling process is aligned with IRM principals and business expectations.
Your profile should look like:
- 1+ year operating within casualty claims
- Experience of cross border collaboration
- Ability to collaborate and network effectively within a demanding culturally diverse matrix organization
- Proficient in time-management and self-discipline
- Well-developed good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong negotiation skills, including internal and external customer relationship management experience
- Internal and external customer relationship skills experience
- Ability to set personal goals to deliver individual and team targets
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Fluent in English
- Within commuting distance of Ipswich, UK
- Working with diverse and complex stakeholders from different business units
- Great international working environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL GBS (UK) Limited
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn