Railswitcher - 4225 - Houston TX SWRC (Houston, TX)
Responsible for safe, accurate, timely movement and spotting of railcars as a switchman. Responsible for safe operation of railswitching equipment such as locomotive, switch engine, or similar type rail switching equipment. Responsible for railcar movement using a switching diagram, switchlist, or other form of railcar movement instructions.
- Move inbound and outbound railcars using rail switching equipment such as locomotive engine or Trackmobile type of equipment.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Must understand production schedule and keep inventory of railcars.
- May be required to perform loading/inloading railcar functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- No experience or education requirements
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.