Customer Service Representative - 4147 - Houston TX SWRC (Houston, TX)
The Customer Service Representative Role will have the following key requirements,
Microsoft Office Suite experience (Outlook and Excel)
Experience in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
Work directly with the drivers to facilitate shipment pick-ups
Work directly with the customer as needed for support
Prepare FedEx parcel documents for parcel shipments
Print shipping documents for freight and label accordingly
Must have strong attention to detail
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Process orders and prepare correspondence to fulfill customer needs. Responsible for providing product, service, and transit information to the customer and act as a liaison to facilitate issue resolution.
- Resolve product or service problems: clarify the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problems, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer records and update account information.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Assist with order and product management.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0-12 months of system, data entry or reporting experience
- 0-12 months of warehouse experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten