CSI Regional Customer Manager - EM&E
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a Regional Customer Manager (RCM) who will develop, manage and grow business relationships for the Engineering Manufacturing & Energy (EM&E) sector in DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation in Americas region. The successful candidate will lead the account strategy and business development plans by incorporating and coordinating all DHL Business Unit services and functions, and act as the point of contact for designated EM&E customers and all subsidiaries across the region.
Location: TX desired.
- Manage CSI customers at the regional level
- Manage, maintain and improve the customers’ business profitability
- Implement the account strategy set by Global Customer Manager. Manage the sales pipeline
- Create a competitive advantage for customers in their business and price for value on behalf of DHL offering service across all Business Units
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and DHL Business Units to ensure a long-term business partnership and achievement of corporate goals
- Build executive relationships within the customers in the portfolio
- Lead and manage customer presentations and proposals, ensuring a common understanding of service expectations and solutions, both with the customer and DHL countries and regions.
- Develop and keep current and appropriate regional/country account strategy in line with country level business plans, to achieve profitable revenue growth
- Lead and manage the development of business acquisition projects while ensuring targeted revenue and profitability levels in line with plans
- Functionally lead and direct regional/country business units to identify and develop opportunities
- Monitor the account performance in close cooperation with the program management team
- Meet revenue targets
- Generate new business for all business units (DGF, Express and DSC)
- Generate sales pipeline growth
- Improve market penetration
- Target yearly growth of revenue
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree required ( BS/BA in related discipline and 10-15 years’ experience in related field or MS/MA and generally 8-12 years’ experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Logistics Industry.
- Engineering Manufacturing & Energy (EM&E) Industry knowledge and experience preferred.
- Proven experience with 2+ DPDHL Divisions preferred; (Global Forwarding and Supply Chain preferred)
- Spanish required; Portuguese preferred
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills
- Strong and efficient follow up and analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of the supply chain for a particular industry preferred.
- Experience with DHL’s business, systems, processes and practices required.
- International experience and cultural sensitivity required.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to operate and functionally manage people in an informal matrix structure.
- Must possess networking and negotiation skills
- Can work independently and/or within a team to deliver results
- Knowledge of Accelerate principles a plus.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation Americas