CSI Program Manager Commercial Operations, Americas T.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a CSI Program Manager Commercial Operations, Americas to be the partner of the customer managers driving business growth through the consistent management of sales activities
• Drive pipeline quality, accuracy, actions updates and activities.Ensure that customer pipeline
is accurately reflected in ACE.
• Track customer development plans and priorities as set forth with the GCM, including
managing sales pipeline.
• Customer Dashboard end to end visibility management: Financial/Customer Performance,
Customer pipeline management.
• Driving white spot analysis in order to identify unlocked potential and related pipeline
• Support the opportunity assessment process led by Customer Managers, providing customer
insights and sharing knowledge where applicable.
• Partner with customer manager to identify areas of growth within the customer’s logistics
• Support process management of single BU tenders (where needed).
• Drive contractual closure on new frame agreement (e.g., align T&C’s sustainability, liability
• Perform quality assurance of single BU tenders, including needed actions to support their
• QRR/QBR - prepare and project manage inputs/outputs into a QRR/QBR based on the agenda
of the customer and customer manager.
• Prepare and project manage inputs into selected sales meetings. Identify areas of opportunity
for workshops, education, knowledge sharing, and business development.
• Prepare DPDHL/customer slides for top executive meetings (GCB, TEC, board).
• Prepare and support internal XBU Customer Team Calls providing a global and regional CSI
view to the account (update on latest customer developments via Customer Dashboard).
• Work closely with BU teams to ensure implemented solutions meet customers’ requirements.
• Jointly with the BU, identify opportunities for improvement from customer interactions
• Project manage the Customer Satisfaction Survey, from participation to reviewing results and
actions from business units and functions.
• Serve as a knowledge repository for business units on customer projects, business intelligence,
and latest information.
• Drive initiation and execution of customer supporting projects (e.g. segmentation, innovation,
- Typically requires BS/BA in related disciplines and 7-12 years’ experience in related fields or MS/MA and generally 5-10 years’ experience in related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in one or more DPDHL Business Units (5 year minimum) or equivalent external industry experience
- Knowledge of DHL operations, products, and capabilities
- Experience within the energy and oil and gas sectors.
- Understanding of oil and gas upstream and downstream activities and value chain.
- Understanding and demonstrable experience (1-3 years) total supply chain of Energy industry
- HSSE importance and processes within the oil and gas sector a plus.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, project management, stakeholder management and virtual team management skills
- Experience in working with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- A passion for data analytics, including knowledge of key industry trends;
- Ability to innovate and identify new insight opportunities from transactional data sources and research, demonstrable experience with Power BI or equivalent data visualization software
- Business Acumen and understanding of key financial principles
- Proven understanding and experience of commercial principles and processes
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill.
- Good problem solving skills, analytical and critical thinking
- Fluency in English. Spanish preferred and Portuguese a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovations (USA) Inc.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn