Senior Manager/General Manager, Business Solutions Asia Pacific (2 or 3 years contract) - International Supply Chain
· To develop Solution improvements for existing accounts
· To support new business development by building creative solutions to meet customer needs
· To support the implementation of new business and existing clients
· To deliver new business generated against budget and prior year
· To supervise Business Solutions team to develop revenue growth and customer satisfaction
· To strive for positive feedback from global / region network
· To develop knowledge and skill sets that differentiate DHL from the competition in meeting the needs of Key customers in AP and Globally
· To design advanced solutions
· To support Global Business Solutions teams
· To develop future Business Solutions team members in Asia
· Degree qualified or higher in supply chain discipline
· Professional experience of at least 6-8 years in logistics industry
· Supply chain professional with expertise in exporting from Asia, consolidation, and ideally ocean & air freight
· Demonstrated knowledge of Asia-Pacific freight forwarding, warehousing and logistics business practices; End to end supply chain management experience
· Asia Pacific as primary knowledge base with understanding of global needs
· Strong knowledge of ISC systems in particular (Infor Nexus, MicroStratagies)
· Ability to explore an evaluate unfamiliar systems
· Experience in basic EDI and API set up
· Proven ability to build solutions using systems available that build customer value and internal efficiency
· Strong analyzing, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
· Result-oriented and decisive person with strong leadership and people management skills
· Optimistic and responsible person with strong communication skills
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL ISC (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”) and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”) at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdpp.
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process, transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than six (6) months, after which such data will be destroyed.
You have the right at any time to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data held by us. In addition, you may request us to delete your personal data that is no longer required for the relevant purposes which you have given consent. Should you wish to exercise such rights or have any question in relation to your personal data or the Policy, please contact our Human Resources Department.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL ISC (Hong Kong) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn