Network Control Centre Duty Officer, Asia Pacific
Hongkong DHL Express req82389 12/08/2019Jetzt bewerben
Working Location: Chek Lap Kok
The Network Control Centre Duty Officer performs the support function to the Duty Manager in shift in:
- reviewing and appraising schedules,
- immediately informed of any issues, potential and/or confirmed disruptions to the schedule,
- making decisions to optimise the operations and maintain performance; and
- informing all concerned parties and management of network events.
- assisting in every aspect in shift to allow Duty Manager making final decision on
all areas of ambiguity (except technical).
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as 24/7 first point of contact for all questions relating to the air network operations in routine mode and as well
as in case of changes/failures in the air network / systems and to draw-up ad-hoc contingency solutions
- Inform the stations’ NCG Management and their team about the network and airline daily status
- Communicate clearly and decisively with Network staff for alterations in pre-planned operation
- Maintain the integrity of the air network schedules by ensuring all published data (block times, line haul timings, capacity assigned) is accurate
- Manage AP Heavyweight requests for review and approval on Network Routing
- Perform daily network capacity and optimization tasks within 24 hours from operations to ensure 100% uplift as planned through maximised network aircraft and minimal commercial air linehaul (CAL) usage
- Prepare and distribute “Night Performance Report” to Senior Operations Management
- Validate new route schedule plans with Network Optimization team
- Advise and validate any deviation from seasonal base schedule with airline(s) and other related parties.
- Be the central point of contact to liaise with DHL owned and partner airlines for
contingency arrangement as and when it is required.
- Perform NCC related activities and participate in projects as required
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Hong Kong