Sourcing Manager, Vietnam
Would you like to be part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improve their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Procurement – Sourcing department we are specialize in strategic sourcing of goods, services and transportation capacities in order to ensure quality and reduce costs. Would you like to contribute to this? Are you keen to lead strategic supplier negotiations and identify new suppliers?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
Focus on Procurement Categories –Transportation
Preparing & leading strategic supplier negotiations with local suppliers
Identify new best in class local suppliers
Lead, prepare and conduct tenders (incl. E-sourcing)
Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
Be responsible for local & regional supplier management
Manage local budgets and contribute to regional targets
Your profile should look like:
- 5+ yearsof relevant experience in procurement proven experience in leading negotiations of mid/large volume, high impact and with different degrees of complexity
- Experience with mid-sized project management
- Category experience in Road Transportation Procurement
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent English language level as well Vietnamese
- Leading diverse and remote teams
- Amazing chance to drive and overlook Transportationcategories within a country
- Close cooperation with the Head of Procurement and a team of other 2 Sourcing Managers
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility and as well a fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and apply here.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain (Vietnam) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn