Senior IT Business Analyst, South East Asia
We are currently seekingProduct Owners/Senior Business Analyst, Asia Pacificto join DHL eCommerce Solutions Asia Pacific. Looking for individuals with entrepreneurial passion who are interested in bringing ideas to market while takingcomplete ownership of their products – from ideation to implementation to execution! You will directly manage business stakeholders as well as your own execution team.
We have recently moved to a total ownership and agile set up – one team, one location, one motive. We are looking for go-getters, change crafters, and sweet finishers. Come join the world’s best logistics company and digitize logistics using cutting edge tech and agile product management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a scrum teamof 5-6 team members. Prioritize work items for them and ensure good quality deliverables while building a culture of trust
- Liaise with business stakeholders– help them structure and break down big business problems into smaller actionable needs and requirements, prioritized based on adapting business focus
- Analyze and translate business requirements to functional requirements. System specifications include wireframes, use cases, business process models, PoCs
- Provide proper analysis of impacts to the overall IT system landscape for business requirements/concepts
- Make recommendations that drives continuous improvement and innovation leading toease of usefor internal and/or external customers as well as leading toeffective and efficient processesin operations.
- Review system stability and continuously suggest/ plan improvement projects
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years in of experience in product management, business analysis, with proven experience with software development management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, extremely detail oriented, good written and oral communication skills (English)
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to work independently, in a distributed team environment
- Strong orientation towards agile concepts and lean development.
- Experienced with toolsets for release management, requirements management, quality management and defect tracking would be advantageous
- Experience in B2C e-Commerce advantageous
- Willing to travel internationally as per business need
Work location: DHL eCommerce Solutions Vietnam Office, 7th Floor, E.Town3 Building, 364 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Please send your profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Tai - HR Executive).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain (Vietnam) Transportation JSC
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn