Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In Legal department we are bringing together our experienced lawyers support all Business Units in relation to customer and supplier facing contracts, negotiations and claims as well as general litigation and commercial law matters. Would you like to contribute to this? Are you keen to contribute on business success of the company and be a great advisor for internal stakeholders?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Provide comprehensive ‘one stop shop’ of legal services to all business units and other internal clients in the country;
- Ensure all business units in the country comply with laws and regulations relating to business unit in country;
- Implement global legal strategy at a country level in order to ensure effective use of common tools and consistent reporting;
- Support other corporate functions by delivering the legal service component necessary in overall attainment of their goals;
- Advise on country legal risk mitigation strategies.
- Select, brief and manage external counsels;
- Represent DHL in negotiations with external parties;
- Provide information, reports and confirmation to auditors, bankers and suppliers required in relation to any local business unit’s operations;
- Represent and defend DHL’s interests in any litigation or other adversarial proceedings
- Provide general business legal advice and more specialized advice relating to the business;
- Draft and review contracts and other documents in relation to any transaction, project or other matters;
- Procure legal advice and external legal service in any area of law outside his/her area of specialization/competence;
- Attend management and project meetings as and when needed to provide legal advice;
- Select appropriately qualified external legal resources and controls cost either through negotiation of letter of engagement/volume discount arrangement or on other ad hoc arrangements;
- Provide quarterly litigation & legal reports to line manager;
- Proactively advise country management on any significant development in the law applicable to country and business; and contribute to the design and delivery of training courses on legal topics relevant to the business.
Your profile should look like:
- Commercial pragmatism, ability to apply legal knowledge and expertise into business environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English);
- Good understanding of DHL’s business activities;
- Independent and confident with strong analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently and confidently in a complex and challenging environment.
- 3-5 years of legal practice in commercial law firm or in‑house legal department
- Good law degree from a reputable local/foreign university
- Qualified to practice law in Vietnam
- Amazing chance to cooperate in international Legal team
- Fantastic working environment
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary package + benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific