Head of International Supply Chain, Vietnam
Ho-Chi-Minh-Stadt, Vietnam Global Forwarding Freight 22822 09/02/2020Jetzt bewerben
- To control of service inadequacies is maintained by establishing and monitoring service indicators and overall performance, and taking necessary action to achieve targeted service standards.
- To manage the daily running of the customer service team in line with customer requirements and at the sametime achieve company’s strategic plans
- Approach and set up and appropriate operating work process for the purpose of smooth operation
- To Handling complex problems individually by recognize problem, make a decision and initiate an action
- To have delegation skills in order to make a fast pace of working while maintain monitoring progress and have an adjustment on unforeseen problem.
External Customers: DGF Customers
- Handle customer complaints and enquiries
- Develop customer relationships with existing customer
- Generate necessary reports for customers
Internal Customer: Management Team
- Generate necessary reports and information for management team
Internal Customer: All Departments Concerned
- Work together very closely in order to achieve the customer's specifications.
Stakeholder: Vendors and Network
- Vendors: Packing Provider Messenger Service
- Network: Coordinate with oversea office in order to smooth operation.
Export CSSV Operations
- Manages definition and monitoring of closing procedures
- Manage the Export CSSV Department Attending customers’ monthly review meetings
- Approach and set up appropriate operating work process for the purpose of smooth operation
- To handle complex problems individually by recognizing problem, make a decision and initiate an action
- To have deligation skills in order to make a fast pace of working while maintain monitoring progress and have an adjustment on unforseen problem
- Develop and roll out financial and operational KPI reports.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department
- Plan, organize and direct and efficient and effective functional department
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance
- Consult performance appraisal
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Vietnam) Corporation