Customer Implementation Executive
We are looking for a Customer Implementation Executive to join our DHL eCommerce team!
The Customer Implementation Executive will be responsible for onboarding new DHL eCommerce accounts. This role will be the liaison between departments and the customer to ensure successful onboarding of new business. This role reports to the Customer Implementation Manager and based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand our customer’s business (either via Sales / Customer Implementation Manager or direct interaction) and assess a suitable integration solution (Portal or API) to meet our customer’s shipping requirements. For API implementation, please refer to or work with your Customer Implementation Manager.
- Manage the customer onboarding process from beginning to end; ensuring adherence to processes and timely resolution of implementation related issues.
- Work in conjunction with cross-functional teams (i.e. Sales, Product, Finance, Operations / Network / Customs, Portal Team, IT, Customer Service) to provide guidance on correct processes and procedures of customer onboarding.
- Evaluate customer’s business requirements on a yearly basis and recommend enhancements to provide “Best in Class” solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional planning/review sessions designed to improve the total implementation experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external parties through effective communication, implementation, and follow up regarding projects and scheduled service programs.
- Provide technical and business expertise to customers and their clients (where applicable) during / post implementation/integration process.
- Monitor progress and accuracy to ensure proper implementation is completed within the agreed project deadlines.
- Gather feedback on customer issues and requirements. Work with Customer Implementation Manager, as part of continuous improvement so as to enhance the customers’ journey.
- Maintain customer master data in applicable corporate systems.
- Share and align local integration requirements with the customer Implementation Manager to ensure that the solution is aligned with business’s unit goals and priorities.
- Participate in the user/business acceptance testing of system enhancements related to the customer implementation process and integration methods (e.g. standard API / Portal).
- Conduct training for both external and internal customers on new portal releases/features/functionalities, etc. if any.
B. SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS
1. Required Skills:
- Effective presentation, oral and written communications skills
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, time management, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Willing to work in a fast-pace and demanding environment.
- Willing to travel inter-city/state when required.
- Enjoy interacting with customers and providing training.
2. Education / Experience:
- Diploma and minimum 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Customer fronting experience preferred.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain (Vietnam) Transportation JSC