Senior Application Support Specialist
DHL IT Services is hiring a Senior Application Support Specialist to our team in El Cafetal Office Park, Belen, Heredia.In this role, you will provide application support and deployment services to the users within DHL Global Forwarding division.You will ensure the business is successful.You will accomplish this by ensuring CargoWise One has maximum availability and minimal disruption and meets all agreed targets, SLA's, and metrics.
You will make a difference and love your job here!The required technical skills you will bring to this team are: (1) Degree in Computer Science (2) Windows Server 2012 or higher (3) Strong Customer Focus (4) MSSQL 2012 or higher and (5) Bilingual in Spanish and English and (6) Automation and Scripting (PowerShell or similar).
In your day-to-day role here, you will provide English and Spanish speaking customers with:
Both on a business level and IT level; act as the technical point of contact to resolve their application and systems issues that disrupt the service they depend upon
- Proper problem management with the aim of eliminating the recurrence issues
- Management and resolution of all tickets within the agreed target resolution times
- Best practices for all incidents
- Continuous improvement and automation ideas to raise the service delivery quality
Our team of dedicated, technical
professionals have created a culture where our people love to have fun, smile,
and deliver respect and outstanding results to their customers every time.We look for the same in you!If this describes you then we would like to
hear from you:
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 7+ years working experience in performing application support
- Windows Server 2012 or higher
- MSSQL 2012 or higher
- Self-driven and creative problem solving skills and ability to work conceptually
- Customers and end-users focused
- Strong ability to communicate in English, both written and oral across multiple organization levels in IT and business.
- Solid skills to own and orchestrate troubleshooting among multiple supporting teams, both internals and externals.
- Serve as peer coach for junior team members.
- Added advantage with experience or knowledge in any of these:
Applications used by the Forwarding business (Cargo Import/Export)
CargoWise One Certification
Grafana dashboard administration.
ITIL/Scrum Certification or equivalent experience
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Americas), Inc.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn