RTR INTERCOMPANY ACCOUNTANT
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent across the globe. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the world’s largest leaders in logistics and supply chain solutions. Our purpose as the Logistics Company for the World is to connect people, improving their lives. We don’t just deliver parcels and packages - We also deliver prosperity, we transport health, we power growth and we deliver joy.
DHL Express is hiring an Accountant to join its Heredia, Costa Rica team.In this role, you will work as an integral member of RtR. Currently the position will be supporting the different processes for America, with high standard of quality and process improvement ideas which help on the accuracy of the data provided to our Clients.
This role requires analytical and solving skills for key barriers/problems during the process and good relationships with our Clients/Front Office since the role demands get in contact directly with other SSC areas in SJO and all America, as well as Business Partner.
Will be responsible for keeping the quality of the information, follow ups and report to the RTR Supervisor, also responsible for identification and implementation of process improvements throughout when possible. Additional tasks and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation, review and booking of accounting entries.
- Reviews and analyses balance of accounts.
- Processing receivable and payable transactions.
- Reviews accounting items booked in the system.
- Gives response to inquiries from countries.
- Responsible for reconciling accounts and follow up of open items until resolution.
- Keep confidentiality of information, and be responsible of managing correctly confidential information, using proper labelling when necessary.
- Performs other duties and work on special projects as assigned.
- Audit request preparation and support.
- Liaison with other areas in the region, RtR or SJO SSC to ensure the adequate processing and reporting of RtR processes.
- Executes and keep evidence of controls defined for accounting process.
- Ensure the correct resolutions of the imbalances to avoid CFO letter.
- Technical degree in Accounting or currently studying Accounting or Business Administration or related fields.
- Very good results from last objectives evaluation and more than 1 year in current position (fully meets or higher).
- SAP Knowledge.
- Financial and Accounting Knowledge (Shared Service Experience)
- Proficiency MS Office tools skills; especially Excel.
- Full command of English languages preferred. At least 90% of English.
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.
Zahlen und Fakten
8 - 5
DHL Express Costa Rica