Principal Application Support Specialist
DHL is hiring a Principal Application Support Specialist for its Heredia Zona Franca office.In this role, you will be part of2nd level Application Support Specialists for myDHL+, a mission critical web based shipping tool built on the Java platform..
You will be the driver for complex technical solutions.You will provide architectural input and work closely with line managers to develop technical team members.Additionally, you will effectively manage maximum availability and minimize disruption to the MyDHL+ web app and ensure that all agreed targets, SLA's and Metrics are met.
This is a technical rolethat requires a minimum University degree in IT; domain or architecture knowledge of the Java platform; and leader/mentoring of junior developers.
Additional skills and responsibilities include:
• Experience with Unix, Linux, PL/SQL, Oracle, Apache, Tomcat, NGINX, Terracotta, Adobe CQ, Shareplex, Play, ROSA, Dynatrace APM, and Advanced shell scripting highly preferred
• Provide key technical consultation for major migration activities and programs.Deliver assigned services according to agreed SLA’s (TRT, Availability, and Performance)
• Maintain service production and pre-production environments and systems.Monitor overall performance of services within sphere of responsibility
• Drive Major Change Initiatives and Service Improvement Plans to continuously improve service performance
• Provide quality assurance and standards carried out by others on the team
• Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure (HW, network, OS, DB, middleware)
• Excellent communication, influencing, negotiation and leadership skills
• Organizational skills, experience with matrix management
• Strong customer focus
• Fluent English (written and spoken) required
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Zahlen und Fakten
IT Services Americas