JUNIOR ASSOCIATE - DATA MANAGEMENT
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent across the globe. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the world’s largest leaders in logistics and supply chain solutions.
DHL is hiring Junior Associates, Data Management to join its Heredia, Costa Rica team. In this role, you will be responsible for completing Global Manifesting and Customs Cleansing transactions, ensuring that the standards required by the Countries offshored to the center are met with the required productivity and quality levels.
Ensure data captured accurately and timely for:
- Customers to be billed correctly.
- Meeting required Customs and Regulatory requirements.
- Shipment movement through the Network in accordance to Global SOP and compliance to Customs requirements.
- Clearance information is captured that applicable Duties and Taxes are calculated or reliefs where applicable are granted.
- Shipment Tracking and Tracing.
- Risk assessments to be made using the existing systems, e.g. ICS/ECS, DPSS.
- Paperwork presented within the application in accordance with the instructions outlined.
Identify discrepancies within the paperwork and follow exception process to allow for identification of the issues.
Verify data present within the system, confirming accuracy and where discrepancies exist either take corrective action or where unable to resolve, follow the exception process to allow for identification of the issues.
Be aware of the cut-off times outlined for each shipment type, each Service Center and/or Gateway, and ensure compliance with the time lines outlined are met.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute, in English, with accuracy.
- High school diploma or above.
- Experience in DHL and knowledge of operations, systems, products, services and procedures following Company training.
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.
Zahlen und Fakten
For the first 3 month, then night shift
DHL Express Costa Rica