HR Data Analyst
The HR Data Analyst plays a key role in developing, maintaining and innovating DHL eCommerce HR processes and tools.This position leads department projects in the areas of HR having a significant business impact in the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve and maintain existing tools in iShare (i.e. Attendance Tracker, Compensation Approval process, Compensation Review Form, Easy Payroll)
- Model and optimize HR processes to support HR.
- Apply strong data and development acumen to perform a variety of roles in the creation and maintenance of data and analytical reports.
- Create effective databases and tools using advanced programs such as Access and SQL.
- train team members.
- Participate in project team meetings with stakeholders and clients to discuss issues, direction, and implementation strategies and to solicit new viewpoints.
- Prepare timely and actionable analyses, forecasts, and recommendations for assigned projects to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Support ad-hoc requests from field HR and operations analysis team.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Intelligence or related field.
- 2 to 5 years of data analytics experience.
- Experience in analyzing data structures and recommending enhancements to support reporting improvements.
- Advanced level of proficiency in SharePoint and PowerBI is a must.
- Advanced English Level
- MS Access is desirable.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise a high level of discretion.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work individually or within a team in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent fact base decision making and analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem solving.
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Access and SQL.
- Physical demands are mostly consistent with a professional office setting.
- Regular sitting at work station for 25 – 75% of the work shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disability
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Customer Support (Costa Rica) S.A.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn