We are lookingfor a Web Developer to work within our SAP team. You will work on varied tasks within excitingand challengingIT projects.
Our SAP team is covering both support and build/projects with the ability to cover the whole product lifecycle by internal resources – from build to support. We work for international customers around the globe, new technologies like latest basis versions, web technologies and development tools.
You will be responsible for:
• New functions testing and development, bug fixing
• Assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are met
• Responsible for analyzing high-level business processes and requirements
• Driving assigned development projects, generating ideas for improvement
• Creating technical/project documentation
• Support and training of key users
• Provide 3rd level support for application consultants
• Daily cooperation with ABAP developers
You should have:
• Experience with ABAP development or willingness to learn ABAP (development in SAP backend systems)
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Intermediate English
We are looking for:
• Team player
• Willingness to learn new technologies
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered bycompany
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For junior candidates we offer full technical onboarding.
Sounds interesting? Apply online!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.