SAP ABAP JUNIOR DEVELOPER
We are looking for ABAP Developer to work within our SAP team. You will work on varied tasks within exciting and challenging IT projects.
Our SAP team is covering both support and build/projects with the ability to cover the whole product lifecycle by internal resources – from build to support. We work for international customers around the globe, new technologies like latest basis versions, web technologies and development tools.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Enhance standard and develop new custom applications in ABAP programming language
• Provide 3rd level support for application consultants, incident solving - debugging and bug fixing
• Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors
• Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned change requests
• Creating technical/project documentation
• 1 year of experience as a SAP ABAP Developer or similar role
• General IT overview
• Intermediate English
• Team player
• Willingness to learn new SAP technologies
• Work in compliance with the programming standards
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered bycompany
• Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For junior candidates we offer full technical onboarding.
Sounds interesting? Apply online!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn