Regional Operations Manager (m/w/d)
Hamburg, Hamburg, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 56412 5. January, 2021Jetzt bewerben
HAMBURG / COLOGNE, STARTING IMMEDIATELY AND IN FULL-TIME
REGIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
Are you motivated to make our Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) division become even better? Then we should get to know each other. Become part of an international network and benefit from a variety of advantages!
- Responsible for the delivery of Lead Logistics Provider services (LLP) operation for a major Aerospace customer and supplier with specific accountability for service delivery whilst maximizing KPI performance revenue, profit and growth
- Responsible of leading two teams up to in total 10-12 people
- Responsible to direct and develop multiple Value Chain stakeholders inside and outside DHL
- Responsible for leading, motivating, managing the DHL teams and coordinate with other key stakeholders in order to deliver and improve the inbound to manufacturing logistics supply chains
- Identifying, generating and driving new opportunities for DHL
- Ensure the customer's diverse business units are managed and serviced in terms of their logistics requirements
- Management of the country service in terms of growth, savings schedules, operational activity & planning
- Review and optimize operational processes
- Manage contract and change request process
- Manage claims process
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- Knowledge of Aerospace sector customer trends and needs
- 3-5 years People Management experience
- Requires strong cultural awareness / interface skills
- Professional Qualifications in Logistics
- Excellent computer literacy, with Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Access, and Visio
- Master’s degree in Economics / Business Administration or similar
If you have any questions, please contact us via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Automotive GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn