Support Analyst IT International Supply Chain (ISC)
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure we transport our customers of shipments by air or sea. DGF's logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. This also includes special transport-related services.
Responsible for the day-to-day tactical management/support of ISC IT application related application incidents, including but not limited to system configuration requests, data processingfailures andbasic requests for information as they relate to the DHL ISC/DGF application ‘run’ environment.These run environments include third party solutions such as Infor Nexus and Slync.io as well as internally developed applications.The individual will also be responsible for setup and maintenance of various ISC FTP/sFTP environments.
- Day to day application support as it relates to key operational and customer facing IT applications including but not limited to Infor Nexus and Slync.io
- Liaise closely with IT providers including Infor Nexus, Slync.io, and DHL IT Services for incident management
- Developed and maintain batch scripts (e.g. XML, VBS, Macros and PowerShell scripts), to support various automated processes.
technical resource as it relates to various DHL hosted FTP environments
- Manage user/group accounts in Windows Server 2016 environments.
- Manage folder permissions in Windows Server 2016 environments
- Provide administration and troubleshooting of IIS server.
- Maintain FTP Sites and creating Virtual Directories in IIS7
Primary direct stakeholder will be DGF/ISC users that work within Infor Nexus to service our external customers. Direct involvement with 3rd party IT provides such as Infor Nexus and Slync.iofor IT incident management and application support needs.Direct involvement with DHL IT Services for ITS hosted sFTP environments as well as other EDI messaging environments (e.g. Cyclone, DCG, EIP).
There will be no direct management responsibility for this position.Person will be responsible for aiding the Infor Nexus support manager in continuously improving Infor Nexus related processes, procedures, guidelines, templates, and tools as they relate to the tactical ‘run’ environment for ISC
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- DGF/ISC requires tech focused individual that can support various ISC IT applications as well as sFTP server environments.ISC will need to replace Simon Luo in China who will be leaving DHL April 30th as part of ISC South China organizational restructuring effort. Simon has unique skillset with deeper technical/programming skills that is absent with rest of ISC IT support team.Loss of skillset will negatively impact ISC’s ability to service key customers and new integration projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience
If this is the role for you, show interest and please apply online using the button Apply.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (China) Co., Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn