• Ensure incoming inquiries are answered professionally and efficiently.
• Identify and verify that employees are entitled to receive requested information.
• Understand and work to key HR concepts, processes, methods and tools including metrics, standards and policies
• Knowledge and use of HR systems (e.g. PeopleSoft), including vendor / supplier systems (e.g. Kenexa for EOS)
• Provide first line advice and support related to HR policies and processes for local employees and managers
• Support guidance on workflow of ‘Employee’ (and ‘Manager of People’) self service transactions.
• Create tickets and enter data into appropriate systems (E.g. Case Management system).
• Execute HR Internal Controls.
• Cooperate closely with Business HR / Resourcing specialist team regarding new employees joining the company. Support Business HR on activities related to changes in conditions for existing employees (amendments to contracts, agreements etc.). Support Business HR with termination administration.
• Coordinate with the Centers of Excellence to administer HR solutions (e.g. training coordination, compensation and benefits administration, reporting and analysis etc)
• 1-2 years previous experience in administration or entry level HR role
• Proficient software skills (MS Word, MS Excel etc)
• Knowledge of labor law (desirable)
• Experience working in a multi-cultural team in a multi-national environment
• Graduate degree qualification (desirable)
• HR certification (desirable)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn