Group Coordinator Lead - 1049 - Frankfort KY NCRC (Frankfort, KY)
This position is for a lead operations assocaite. The hours are 4p-12am Monday thru Friday starting pay is 13.85 plus a .50 cent shift adder. The associate must be qualified in forklift operation as well as having warehousing experience a must with a min of 2yrs. Associate will need to be prompt with need to be involved and motivated in the daily operations.
Responsible for assigning work schedules, training associates and monitoring associate progress for the work group they are directing. Provides day-to-day direction and guidance to work group. Responsible for daily workloads.
- Conduct training for new associates.
- Maintain legible and accurate records or logs.
- Review documents prepared by members of the work group for accuracy and legibility.
- Monitor performance of associates within the work group.
- Open and/or close and secure the building as directed.
- Report unsafe conditions to supervisor if they cannot be self-corrected.
- Communicate work practices, procedures, and methods to associates.
Required Education and Experience:
- 6-12 months warehouse experience
- 6-12 months forklift operation experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment, preferr
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten