Group Coordinator Lead - 1188 - Fort Worth TX SWRC (Fort Worth, TX)
Schedule will be "A" shift schedule
Sunday 4:00a 2:00p - 10 hours
Monday 4:00a-4:00p- 12 hours
Tuesday-4:00a-4:00p- 12 hours
Wednesday-4:00a-10:00a- 6 hours
Responsible for assigning work schedules, training associates and monitoring associate progress for the work group they are directing. Provides day-to-day direction and guidance to work group. Responsible for daily workloads.
- Conduct training for new associates.
- Maintain legible and accurate records or logs.
- Review documents prepared by members of the work group for accuracy and legibility.
- Monitor performance of associates within the work group.
- Open and/or close and secure the building as directed.
- Report unsafe conditions to supervisor if they cannot be self-corrected.
- Communicate work practices, procedures, and methods to associates.
Required Education and Experience:
- 6-12 months warehouse experience
- 6-12 months forklift operation experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment, preferr
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.