Cycle Counter - 6047 - Fort Worth TX SWRC (Fort Worth, TX)
Monday - Friday
06:00 - 14:30
Some overtime required
Responsible for the periodic and accurate counting of inventory to help control errors and will ensure that customer orders are on time and complete
- Responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all product for both inbound and outbound freight and for ensuring all product is free of damage and infestation and production code dates are properly recorded.
- Ensure the quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications and/or other requirements.
- Research all inventory location problems (mystery pallets, inventory errors, etc.).
- Research shipping errors and complete validation. Check for product recalls.
- Responsible for any areas (including inbounds, picking, outbounds, etc.) requiring additional lift operator-related task assistance.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months warehousing/material handling experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn