Inventory Control Clerk - 3267 - Fairburn GA SERC (Fairburn, GA)
Monday - Friday 7:00-3:00 PM
Work in WMS picking and putting away tires and rims
Perform daily/weekly/monthly Inventory and audit counts
Setup racking for IB Shift
Perform daily functions/tasks in WMS
Ability to lift 50 lbs at elevated eights on a cherry picker
MHE certifications and efficient use of MHE
Ability to multi task
Flexible work schedule
Knowledgeable of Microsoft Suite and Red Prairie 2003.5
Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy by verifying all inbound and outbound orders. Insure that inventory entries and adjustments are reflected accurately in the warehouse management system.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Perform daily inventory management procedures and duties.
- Coordinate physical inventory procedures and adjust system as necessary.
- Follow procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product.
- Perform routine clerical assignments including filing invoices and maintaining records.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months warehousing and inventory experience, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn