Group Coordinator Lead - Tasker - 1183 - Fairburn GA SERC (Fairburn, GA)
2nd Shift Monday-Friday 4pm-12am
Responsible for managing the inbound and outbound receipt of product into a distribution center. Primary task is to lead a team of taskers and coordinate the receipt of supplier product into the Distribution Center.
- Lead and support the team of taskers.
- Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of orders.
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
- Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
- Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication methods.
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to evaluate the shift progress.
- Communicate directly with the carrier(s) to insure seamless physical and systematic transactions.
- Oversee exchange of parcel shipments from shipping dock to carrier’s truck.
- Resolve data transmission failures/errors with customer’s IT and procurement teams.
- Interface with IT contacts in event of system-related barriers.
- Insure complete communication for turn of shift.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 1 year+ warehouse experience, preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in data entry and/or dispatch, preferred
- Basic understanding and application of Microsoft Excel, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn