HR Business Partner
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Salary: upto £52,800
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 31/03/2019
PLEASE NOTE – Interviews for this role will be held on April 15th and 17th.
Do you enjoy working in a team environment providing strategic counsel and advisory services to leaders on business- and people-related issues? Do you take an energetic and influential approach to bring challenge and perspective to a business agenda? Would you get job fulfilment by playing a pivotal role in making sure our environment is the best possible workplace for our associates? Do you have a high regard for personal accountability and fully understand why integrity, trust, and customer focus are essential qualities to display within the Human Resources function?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for top notch HR Business Partners to provide outstanding customer service to our business leaders at distributions centres and regional offices across the country. We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing superior customer relationships. You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
As a HR Business Partner, you will drive implementation of the HR strategy across the business. Partner with customer to identify business led HR solutions that deliver commercial performance. You will provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and provide input on people and organisational issues. Furthermore, you will be a key and active member of the nosiness management team, contributing to and influencing the development of business agenda and strategy .
· You’ll partner to proactively identify and solve issues
· You’ll act in both strategic and tactical capacities providing full life-cycle Human Resources support
· You’ll work closely with business leaders to evolve and embed thepeople element of the business strategy
· You’ll take a hands-on approach in monitoring the pulse of our employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· You’ll provide formal and informal coaching to associates at all levels of our business in an impactful, collaborative, and consultative manner
· You’ll manage the people impacts of organizational change projects aligned to the business
· Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
· You’ll deliver results
You won’t find an HR opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an exceptional HR expert with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you. Now, here’s what we need from you:
· Experience in TUPE’s and organisational restructures
· Knowledge of pay reviews and negotiations
· CIPD Level 5 or above
· Knowledge of working with Trade Unions
· Stakeholder management – of all levels
· A background in Supply Chain and Logistics is preferred
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK