Customer Counter Specialist
POSITION: Customer Counter Specialist
REPORTS TO: Shift Supervisor
LOCATION: Edmonton, Alberta
RATES OF PAY: Per CBA
SCHEDULE: Th-Fr 16:00-20:00 & Sat 9:30-18:00 Sun 11:30-17:00
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document the customer transaction and relevant customer details by creating and maintainingcustomer profile records
- Process customer payments. Total the purchases/transactions and balance to cash, debit andcredit cards
- Track and Trace parcels on the network using GEMA and NPTS
- Coordinate shipment transfers by communicating with Service Centre Operations
- Effectively execute front-end operations while adhering to all company programs andprocedural compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Professional representation of DHL at all times, including the maintenance and presentation of vehicle, uniform, waybills/product.
- Proactively manage the customer’s perception of and level of satisfaction with our service.
- Interact effectively with other members of the customer service and operation teams.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High School Education.
- Proven Customer Service skills.
ONBOARDING & TRAINING:
- All candidates are required to pass interviews, & criminal history check in order to qualify for the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
Zahlen und Fakten
Th-Fr 16:00-20:00 & Sat 9:30-18:00 Sun 11:30-17:00
DHL Express Canada