Base Operations Agent
Doha, Baladīyat ad Dawḩah, Katar DHL Express req84468 06/10/2019Jetzt bewerben
- The GSOP agent is responsible for ensuring a smooth process flow for both inbound and outbound shipments is achieved on a daily basis making sure all relevant GSOP / ISO procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound shipments are 100% sorted, processed and scanned to comply with standards and ensure that prompt and accurate data is available to the network
- Check and modify all outbound shipments at reweigh stage to ensure 100% accuracy of HAWB destination routing.
Ensure that all weighing, volumetric charging and trunking movements of outbound shipment are completed 100% accurately and in a timely manner
- Open/Close flights through SCL, which includes 100% WPX containerization and ensure that all on forwarding shipments are 100% accurately processed within 2 hours of arrival at the station
- Ensure 100% CIA imaging compliance for all WPX shipments so that they can retrieve instantly for copying, checking as required
- Security check all shipments and identify any shipments which may classify as dangerous goods or are prohibited items and takes the decision not to process them as per regulations and guidelines
- Ensuring that all inbound and outbound shipments comply 100% with network, ISO & GSOP standards and no shipments that are prohibited or classified ‘dangerous goods’ enter the network
- Comply with the ground operation ISO procedures as outlined in the manual and safe working practices both within and outside the workplace.
Zahlen und Fakten
48 hours/ week
DHL Express Qatar