Finance Manager SL EMEA
Part of the Finance Business Partnering function on behalf of EMEA SL Finance providing timely, accurate and complete information and support to SL, its account Managers and its customers across a wide range of service offerings through a team of finance managers. Supporting the order to cash process across SL EMEA hence accountable for final cash and DSO target delivery.
- Responsible for providing ACT Financial and Commercial Support to Account Managers to drive profitable growth across customers. Play a key role on business opportunities, renewals, LPMC governance etc.
- Providing insights through knowledge (across the business, industry, competitor and economic context) to support and influence key commercial decisions on accounts
- Accountable for high quality and respectful customer interaction. Deliver innovative solutions to support customers needs while developing and maintaining a SL standard.
- Ensure process and tools are in place for SL account management to deliver high performance. Including LPMC, P&L reviews, Budget/Forecasting sign off, DSO and debt reviews
- Support Account Management by adding commercial awareness in the startup. New Business / Renewal BCA input and review. Form part of the delivery into the commercial contracting team. Form part of the renewal team for each customer renewal.
- Provide detailed Account insights for reporting and planning purposes alongside the Account Managers advising and managing key areas of opportunity and risk.
- Continually challenge account performance identifying and managing areas of opportunity and risk in an open and closed book environments.
- Responsible for driving a healthy financial performance of the sector/customers
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with Customers across an EMEA wide network business
- In conjunction with the Continuous Improvement Center, be proactive in identifying, prioritizing and addressing opportunities to standardize and reduce the number of customer disputes across all customers
- Development, implement and maintain a fit for purpose business continuity plan.
Order to cash:
- Supportive for delivery of EMEA DSO and cash improvement targets. Support control framework and process to drive improved cash and DSO results for SL aligned to DPDHL targets.
- Act as second escalation point alongside the customer account manager for the credit and collection function to resolve any cash flow and DSO items with customers.
- Support on achieving DPDHL cash targets by optimizing working capital levels and ensuring the business and its customers are driven to meet contractual requirements.
What do we expect from you?
- Passion for Logistics
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor or masters degree in Finance
- Good understanding of finance topics and processes
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Experienced in working and accomplishing tasks within a cross-functional/matrix organization
- Quality focused attitude
- Strong drive to provide KPI’s, evidence and the result of analysis to support business decisions
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to build and maintain strong business relationship
- Customer focused attitude
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Worldwide Express Logistics NV/SA