Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Receptionist / Administration Coordinatorwho will handle the daily guests' needs as well as to manage the office administrative requirements.
Would you like to the first face for guest when they are arriving to our company? Are you interested to work for well-known international company?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Welcoming daily guests and attending their needs
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Administration Coordinator Responsibilities
- Arrange employees’ flight tickets
- Arrange international visitors hotel bookings
- Making office supplies arrangements
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repair
- Co-Plan and co-execute in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Your profile should look like:
- Business Admin Diploma or something equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Good organizing skills
- Good computer skills
- Good administration skills
- Attentive and friendly
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services