Export Team Leader
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Export Team Leader who will manage the team responsible for processes, handles and distributes all required documents in the shipping area.
Would you like to Ensures with your team that documents are completed and updated in a timely and efficient manner and according to regulations and internal procedures? Are you keen to manage and lead team?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Creates and confirms transport order to ensure pickup of the shipment at origin
- Performs booking and booking optimization according to internal guidelines as defined by Product
- Prepares, controls and distributes all required Export documents to counterparts (carrier, consignee, supplier, etc.) complying with regulations and internal procedures
- Checks responses from counterparts and finalizes validation of required documents
- Follows-up shipment status in the Export area, identifies incidents and ensures resolution of incidents
- Supports Customer Service in the incident and exception management resolution
- Maintains excellent relationships with suppliers
- Is responsible for identifying performance issues of suppliers and proposes solutions to improve/correct performance
- Performs IT systems related tasks to provide up to date information on shipment
- Interacts with Customer Service, Product, and Global Service Centers, if required
Your profile should look like:
- Extensive knowledge of Air Freight/Ocean Freight Export Operations
- Good administrative skills
- Results driven and attention to details
International and strong brand support with clear processes
Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services