Document Handling Coordinator
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Document Handling Specialist who will receive, handle and transmit physical documents, complying with regulations and internal procedures.
Would you like to coordinate shipment papers and physical flow ensuring that customer requirements are met? Are you interested to take corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Receives, handles and transmits physical documents from airlines or other 3rd parties to Lead/Hub Stations and other 3rd parties, adhering toregulations and internal procedures
- Coordinates runner activities at air/sea ports
- Coordinates On-/ Pre-carriage and Pickup/Delivery incl. booking via Lead/Hub station
- Coordinates shipment papers and physical flow via Lead/Hub station in a way that additional storage charges debited by third parties, such as airlines, airport handling agents or authorities, are avoided
- Ensures that customer requirements are met and takes corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements
- Coordinates Cash on Delivery shipments
- Coordinates third party billing (e.g. shipment handover fee to forwarders) via Lead/Hub station
- Coordinates formalities which require export and/or import licenses or contingents
- Receives and accepts documents from customers and suppliers, including e.g. irrevocable banker´s check
- Meet & Greet Airfreigjt / Ocean Freight customers approach station for Documents bill of lading collection
- Coordinates with Finance dept for payment collection against documents bill of ladings handover
Your profile should look like:
- Knowledge of freight forwarding business
- Good administration skills
- Knowledge of English and Arabic language
- Cooperative working with others to achieve targets and objectives
- Responsibility and capacity to keep commitments
- Compliance with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services