Class 2 Drivers- Home Delivery
Position: Class 2 Driver- Home Delivery
Location: Crick, Northamptonshire
Salary: £25,396 per annum
Permanent Full Time-
Working days will be any 5 out of 7 days
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We have an outstanding fleet to our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts
We are always looking for exceptional Drivers to join our team!
People are our business. Our Drivers are the capable, reliable hands and smiling faces of DHL. Night and Day, come rain or shine, they are committed to ensuring the safe, secure and on-time delivery of our customer’s goods.
This position is for our Customer Bathstore. The candidate must be aware this role involves a lot of heavy and manual lifting,
We are looking for Drivers who:
• Must have a
• Must have a category C license and in date CPC
• Must have tachograph or
• Experience of home delivery/ shop delivery
• Experience of manual handling and able to lift up to 1 tonne per day (You will have drivers mate to support you)
• Demonstrate a respectful, positive attitude towards others. Behave in an honest and open manner
• Works effectively as part of a team
• Works safely within the Health, safety environmental guidelines and insist others do the same
• Sound geographical knowledge
• Basic mechanical understanding
Why choose us?
• Competitive Rates of Pay
• Strong career stability with the potential to grow with the business
• Friendly inclusive teams
• Desirable fleet/equipment available
• You’ll become a part of the DHL family
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Visit our Driver Website for more information and opportunities: www.dhl.co.uk/become-a-driver
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK