Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Assurance Specialist, DHL Global Forwarding (Denmark)
We are searching for a strong candidate to drive and support the work with Quality, Health & Safety and Environment.
The position has full line reference to our Head of BPO & BUIT.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that DGFs products and services - within air and ocean freight - are delivered to our customers at the right quality, and in a consistent manner. In other words, ensure that the operation and your colleagues at all times live up to the requirements in the ISO-standards covering our industry.
You will be part of a professional Business Performance Optimization & Business IT team of eight people.
Your key responsibilities in the role will be to:
·Ensure the coordination and update of procedures and processes
·Ensure that we at any time live up to the ISO-standards within our business.
·Manage Health, Safety & Environment initiatives and trainings.
·Coordinate internal and external audits
·Conduct internal ISO audits
Your personal profile
We are looking for a new colleagues, who
- has a cooperative and collaborative approach to her/his work
- is enthusiastic and empathetic
- is a good communicator
- has a strong commitment to reaching the required results
We expect you to have
- In depth knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Experience with audits – both internal and external
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of Quality Assurance/Management
- 3 years of experience, preferably within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- A university bachelor degree in a business discipline or relevant education
In addition to that, we expect you to be
- Fluent in at least English, both verbally and in writing. If you speak Danish, that will be seen as an advantage.
We will see it as an advantage – but not a firm requirement – if you have
- a background within Freight Forwarding, that would be seen as a clear advantage
- experience with either ISO22301, ISO50001, OHSAS 18001 that would also be an advantage
Primary work place and travel need
Your primary place of work will be one of DHL Global Forwarding’s office in Denmark - Vejle or Kastrup.
As part of the job, we expect some travelling domestic and internationally – approximately 1-2 days a month.
What can we offer you
We can offer a challenging position, in which, there will be plenty of opportunities to develop, both personally and professionally. It is also a position where you will have a large part in the continued success of DHL Global Forwarding (Denmark).
We will offer the right candidate an attractive and competitive salary package, including all the basic elements like pension, health insurance, canteen etc.
We encourage all candidates - regardless of gender, age, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or political standpoint - to apply for the position.
If you require additional information or have any question, please contact Head of Strategy & HR Christoffer Kronborg Hagen at Christoffer.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Send your application and resume via the link on this page.
Deadline for applying are set to September 29th, 2019.
We will screen the incoming applications during this period, and may close down the opportunity for applying, if the right candidate appears before deadline.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Denmark