Finance Manager - SABIC
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
As a Finance Manager - SABICyou will provide input to and lead the implementation of Finance Administration strategy to manage activities to analyze internal financial information.
Would you like to have impact of financial transactions and corporate development activities in line with business needs, office and employee requirements, Group guidelines and policies?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Provide input to and lead the implementation of Finance Administration strategy to manage activities to analyze internal financial information, financial evaluation and modelling of potential investment opportunities, impacts of financial transactions and corporate development activities in line with business needs, office and employee requirements, Group guidelines and policies
- Provide input to develop procedures for monitoring and analyzing budget system, which allow accurate projection of expenditures and comparisons of actual and budgeted spending
- Review and approve all vouchers prepared by the finance officer (disbursement, receipt and general journal vouchers) for expenditures and ensures that expenses are reasonable, allowable and allocable to the project
- Lead analysis of internal financial information (e.g., profit loss accounts, financial statements, working capital, costs, prices, expenses, revenues, rates of return, etc.)
- Lead analysis of external economic conditions and their impact on business operations (e.g., inflation, interest rates, exchange rates, etc.)
- Manage and control the finance and administration components, including the various petty cash funds and field office finance, accounting and administrative activities
- Identify innovative plans to develop and implement overall corporate financial goals and objectives and manage office administrative and personnel systems for finance administration
- Lead and manage professionals and consultants working on finance and administrative activities
- Monitor preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Lead the implementation of standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Plan, organize and control activities for account reconciliations and generation of financial reports.
- Provide expertise and advice to resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
- Monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks
- Manage and control financial controls and procedures for the management of funds and sub awards/contracts
Your profile should look like:
- More then 8 years of experience in Finance
- Knowledge and experience in Logistic and Transportation would be advantage
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoy communication and interaction with people
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn