AFR Operation Specialist in Dammam
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for AFR Operation Specialist who handles and distributes all required documents for import and export.
Are you interested, ensures customer requirements are met and takes corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Creates/confirms transport order to ensure delivery of the shipment to the final customer
- Prepares, controls and distributes all required Import documents to counterparts (carrier,
- Consignee, supplier, etc.) complying with regulations and internal procedures
- Checks responses from counterparts and finalizes validation of required documents.
- Follows-up shipment status in the Import area; identifies incidents and ensures resolution of incidents
- Supports Customer Service in the incident and exception management resolution
- Maintains excellent relationships with suppliers
- Is responsible for identifying performance issues of suppliers, and proposes solutions to improve/correct performance
- Performs IT systems related tasks to provide up to date information on shipment
- Acts as key contact for allocated customers
- Retrieve shipment details, handle all documentation for cargo release and data entry for each shipment
- Execute orders by confirming arrival times, coordinating with customs brokerage, inputting data, and dispatching deliveries
- Build customer relationships by responding to customer communications via email, fax and mail
- Work with air and ground transportation partners to handle shipments
- Receive and track purchase orders (P.O.s) from Importers/Overseas offices for pending air shipments
Your profile should look like:
- Logistics Bachelor degree or any relevant business degree
- Knowledge of the industry and stakeholders - shipping lines, CFS, transporters
- Excellent knowledge of English and knowledge of Arabic is plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in many areas of AFRoperations and pricing
- Good knowledge of the Air Freight and Forwarding Industry
- Good knowledge of air freight product pricing
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development with global internal training plan
- Competitive salary
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and post your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn