Commercial Driver License (Class A) Dock Worker Casual- Dallas, TX
What makes DHL great? Our People! Enjoy the flexibility, innovation and fun we encourage and promote in our work environment. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive salaries, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Must be able to work a split shift: (6:00am - 10:00am AND same day 6:30pm - 10:30pm)
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
DHL Express currently has openings for a Casual Dockworkers at our Service Station in Dallas, TX. The Dockworkers ensure the efficient and timely processing and handling of customer outbound and inbound shipments. Success in this position depends on the ability to ensure compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
CDL LICENSE REQUIRED Commercial Driver's License (Class A) is for large trucks, buses, and vehicles hauling hazardous materials.
· Under tight deadlines, performs duties such as sorting, packing, loading, unloading containers
· Palletizing and separation of freight/documents
· Ensures all delivery material is prepared for shipment
· Operates a scanner to record shipping and package information for documents/packages
picked up or delivered.
· Drive forklift
· Reports any suspected breach of security or unusual happenings to supervisor
· Maintains good work habits, including reporting to work on time and adhering to standard
work and safety procedures
· May assist supervisor in orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of
Key Skills &Requirements:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Driver's License with clean driving record
· Must be able to lift up to seventy (70) lbs. occasionally
· Must be able to lift forty (40) lbs. frequently
· Must be able to walk, climb stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop and
Explore and learn about DHL’s culture, special events, and interesting spotlights at: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhl
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Zahlen und Fakten
SPLIT SHIFT : 6:00 AM- 10:00 AM ( SAME DAY) 6:30 PM- 10:30 PM (8 hrs average per day)
DHL Express US
Aushilfsjob / Studentenjobs