System Support Specialist (Window Security)
Our Infrastructure Security Operation team is looking for a new team member!
Infrastructure Security Operations team runs and maintains the servers security global hosting infrastructure and its components within the ITS datacenters as well as providing countries with remote infrastructure management and support.
Our goal is to ensure that the organization has the right knowledge and capabilities to deliver 1st and 2nd level support for infrastructure, keeping the infrastructure secure, up and running 24x7x365
As a System Support person in Infrastructure Security Operation team; we support, maintain and monitor the datacenter infrastructure 24 x 7 and ensure securing all managed servers that underlying infrastructure availability meets the agreed Service Level targets..
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You are responsible to provide endpoint security supports on Windows Servers
- You are responsible to develop and maintain security monitoring, auditing and reporting on the WINDOWS Servers
- Deal day-to-day with security incidents
- Security Hardening on Windows Servers
- You will be analyzing, evaluating and configuring the privileged Access request for WINDOWS servers.
- You will be supporting end-to-end internal security product
- You will engage with project management to confirm that infrastructure components meet the acceptance criteria and are to the required standard
- We emphasize teamwork hence provide advice and guidance to junior colleagues is a must
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Internal security tools
- EDR Solutions
- Security standards and frameworks
- Windows Servers
- Scripting languages
- Antivirus Solution
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years working experience in IT and 3 year in similar role advance knowledge of Windows server administration skills (Windows servers 2008/2012/2016/2019)
- Good knowledge of security standards
- Familiar to AD and its concept
- Good knowledge of any EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) solution
- Good knowledge of Malware protection
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays
- Independent and results oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality
- Strong in information acquisition and analysis, constructive challenge, building and managing partnerships, flexibility and stress management
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English for both written and oral
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- PowerShell Scripting Language
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.