System Support Analyst (Operations Acceptance)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?Our Operations Acceptance team is looking for a new team member.
You will administrate and supervise infrastructure related testing of new servers going to production globally (Windows/Linux/UNIX) and patching of Operations supported servers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensuring implementation of new servers and changes to existing Production environment are in line with Business partners’ requests and Infrastructure standards
Documenting best practices and adhering to formal standards and processes.
Assessing the infrastructure and server builds, provides Operations Acceptance activities in order to ensure timely and accurate release of new servers to production.
Gathering, assessing, and communicating critical information on a timely basis, by interacting with a broad set of teams.
Obtaining timely information from a variety of stakeholders.
Assisting with execution of Release to Production activities
Assisting with internal projects focused on automation
Plan, schedule, communicate and prepare patching and mass infrastructure update of global ITS Operations managed infrastructure
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in IT field
- Basic knowledge of Windows/Linux/UNIX OS
Good communication and negotiation skills
Strong analytical thinking
Flexible and positive attitude, adaptability to changing plans and environment
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.