Software Engineering Analyst
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a talented Software Engineer Analyst to join our team. You will encompass within development and design the whole 'value-added' chain involved in practically developing and implementing solutions that meet the needs of the customer.
At DHL IT Services, your talent is our passion. Join us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Present to or influence customer representatives or vendors and resolve issues
- Conduct interviews with customers to establish their requirements, presenting concepts and proposals, and providing updates on deliverables
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of 3rd party vendors in the delivery of quality application software
- Coordinate collaboration with external service providers in terms of assembling own or third-party system components
- Apply standard methodologies when creating new programs and applications
- Provide expert advice, training and technical assistance to development team and support staff
- Act as technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 3 years of experience in software engineering with relevant qualifications in IT field and methods including formal methods (e.g. Prince 2)
- Backend in Java programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework like Spring MVC Experience with test-driven development
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Inquisitive and analytical mind and excellent understanding of the role and potential for IT in a business context
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused and excellent oral and written communications skills
- Possess analytical skills, conceptual thinking, customer focus, seeking information skills, forming relationships, planning and organization skills and teamwork
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1500 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn