Software Engineer (WebMethods)
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for experienced Software Engineer to join our team. As a software engineering professional, you will get involved in developing, designing and implementing solutions which include analyzing the functional and technical requirement to ensure it meet our customer needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a key influencer to our business colleagues in resolving significant or potential issues
- Understand your customer by gathering requirement, presenting concepts and proposal, providing updates on deliverables and negotiating issue resolution when needed
- Act as a coordinator across projects to monitor performance to ensure delivery of quality application on time
- Work with external parties in assembling the system components with standardized modules
- Customize Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) based on pre-determined parameters, and execute customizing tests
- Ensure works are documented according to required standards, methods and tools
- Assist in the define, initiate and design of architecture in projects/ program
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- WebMethods Integration Platform
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 8 years hands-on experience in designing and developing solutions
- Working experience and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with relevant qualification in IT field
- Knowledge on cloud-Based B2B Integration and WebMethods
- Sound knowledge of international EDI industries standard specification
- Passion in developing a high quality software
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong IT and business acumen
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
- Customer and end-user focused
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual dress code everyday
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1500 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn