Software Engineer (.Net)
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
DHL ITS Service Desk Tools and Optimization team is looking for an enthusiastic backend Software Engineer with years of experience in developing applications in object oriented programming languages, mainly in .Net stack.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our mission is to provide internal solutions and applications for the DHL Service Desk organization and to help the teams world-wide to minimize manual work. In DevOps mode, we develop and support various technologies, such as web-applications, chat-bots, internal search engine, translation middleware, live call monitoring board, email processing, ticket logging automation, etc.
We work closely with Service Desk team leaders and agents to understand their needs and coming up with useful ideas and helpful tools that can help their daily work.
We are looking for an open-minded, proactive individual with can-do attitude, who can work in Agile environment as part of a small international team and also can drive the assigned projects individually.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 5 years’ experience in hands-on programming with .Net stack
- Working experience and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with relevant qualification in IT field
- Passion in developing a high quality software
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong IT and business acumen
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
- Customer and end-user focused
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Advanced proficiency in:
- .NET stack, C#
- REST API, ASP.NET Core
- Medium proficiency in:
- HTML, CSS, Java Script
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
As optional, it is advantage to have knowledge in:
- Containerization technologies (Docker, OpenShift)
- Elastic stack
- CD/CI pipelines
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual dress code everyday
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn