Service Desk Analyst - German Speaker
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a talented Service Desk/CAM Analyst to join our team. You will ensure that requests for assistance are accurately logged, assigned and responded to in a timely manner, according to agreed standards and procedures ensuring that the services offered are carried out within the agreed Service Levels.
At DHL IT Services, your talent is our passion. Join us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond to user requests by telephone, email, Service Management tool (e.g. Global Service Now) in a professional manner, to ensure users receive a timely service and Service Levels are met.
- Carry out “Quick Fixes” on several applications
- Ensure adherence to escalation procedures. Responds to escalated, complex and high impact user calls.
- Monitor progress of incidents and service requests and ensures users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Translate spoken and written requests from one language into another.
- Help users via first line technical support, troubleshoot computer, application and related IT problems.
- Negotiate with
users, support teams, staff and vendors in respect of emergencies,
routine and unscheduled maintenance and the introduction of amendments to the provision
- Record incident / service requests mandatory information and ensure that they are properly logged into the ticketing tool, assigned and responded according to agreed standards and procedures.
- Resolve customers' or users' complaints and enquiries proactively.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 1-3 years of experience in Service Desk/Call Centre environment
- Proficient in English and German (B1 and/or above)
- Efficient record keeper, with good communication skills, and a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to operate hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks) used within own organization (OS: Windows NT, UNIX)
- Ability to operate standards associated with the IS practitioner's current role
- Aware of discipline which gives control over IT assets, to control changes to "configuration items”
- Understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Effectively convey factual communications that require an understanding of the recipient/ audience
- Apply quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked
- Acquire understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts
- Work co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal
- Knowledge of written and verbal form of foreign language and English depending on area of assignment and possess skill in interpreting and translating
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn